Boost Immune System to Fight Covid.
Your immune system is made up of multiple cells, organs, and proteins all working together to keep your body working properly and defend it against toxins and infections. keep reading for natural ways to boost your immune system to help you fight covid. Be sure to check out our free download for other immune boosting strategies.
- Liposomal Vitamin C: Vitamin C can help keep you from getting sick and improve healing.
2. Liposomal Vitamin D3+K2: Vitamin D is part of the cellular survival mechanism and works on the mitochondrial level. For best absorption, vitamin D3 should be paired with K2 and taken in the evening.
3. Active Zinc: Zinc is essential for a strong immune system. With chronic and acute infections, zinc levels may be drastically lowered. During many cases of stress or infections, the adrenal glands become stressed, which is important to note because zinc plays an important role in adrenal receptor sites.
4. RPG Aloe: Fills mannose receptors to support gut health, helps modulate the immune system, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and increases stem cell production by 300%-400% throughout the body.
5. Silver Gel: Highly antimicrobial and can be used on surfaces or to sanitize skin, creating a 5-hour long germ barrier where applied.
6. Silver Solution: Can be used on surfaces and is also safe for ingestion. It not only kills viruses, but can also reduce the load of other microbes in the body, taking some pressure off the immune system.
Some essential oils that are also very antiviral and can be used to support the immune system include: tea tree oil, frankincense, clove, thyme and oregano.
Learn how people like you , can boost your immune system to fight covid.
Want to feel better naturally? The Thermography Center is here to help! We will be glad to talk with you about your case.